www.TheWindfallTree.com.etsy.com

"Shop Handmade"

5.28.2011

"The Begining of My Entrepreneur"


My name is Kristy Gordanier, read the "About Me" tab if you're interested :)
Being a mom of 3, 4 if you include my rotty Buddha lol, a wife, cook, house cleaner, FT employee at Samaritan Health Services, friend, daughter, sister and whatever else I cant seem to think of, takes a lot of my time from 5:45am clear until we put the kids to bed at 8 - 8:30pm. I find time for my crafts/art anytime after 9pm :) If I'm not too tired after the long day, I will spend a few hours of marketing on my 2 etsy shops (TWT) The Windfall Tree and (KGK) KGsKreations as well as add at least 1 new item a day for sale. Other nights when I feel too exhausted to be online, i just relax at crochet/knit while watching some tv with the hubby :) Every Friday and Saturday nights (because those are the 2 nights I get to stay up as late as i want w/o having to work the next morning lol) I fill up with coffee or Red Bull so I have enough energy to get things done hehe :) Yeah sounds funny...but it's fun to get the stuff i need to do because I feel successful and like i've done my part in promoting my entrepreneur business!! Fun! I am on the following sites as "TheWindfallTree"
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • StumbleUpon
  • Photobucket
  • Etsy
  • And more as I go each week! :) ...............
I'll be posting more soon! Right now me and my family are heading to Safeway for BBQ items for this wknd :) Thanks to all for visiting my post!!
Kristy

1 comment:

  1. I love the crochet bags I purchased from your shop. I use them for my knitting projects:) Great blog, too!

    ReplyDelete