www.TheWindfallTree.com.etsy.com

"Shop Handmade"

5.28.2011

My Memorial Day Weekend

 
*Me and my boy sitting in the truck because it's raining out* :)

Today was a great saturday! My husband and I got to drink a wonderful Cup of dark roasted coffee while taking a quick glance at the cnn news. We then headed to safeway for some hot dogs n picnic food! Had a great lunch n hike at the Mcdowell Creek Park. It rained the whole time but was fun :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

*Link and his daddy rosted their girls' polish dogs* :)

These were sooo good!! I must say my 2 men did a wonderful job ;)
*Hehe my loooovely little INNOCENT child* :)
Oooh how they enjoyed drinking all the root beer they wanted lol. Children.....oh how they love sweets and sugar lol! Loved it all though!
*My 2 sweet girls adoring the beauty of mother nature* :)

*Haha furby is always eating!* :)
*cute right?* hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment