www.TheWindfallTree.com.etsy.com

"Shop Handmade"

5.29.2011

Family Trip To The Oregon Coast

Our family trip the oregon coast today! Was a great Sunday....we always find something fun to do each wknd so it's always a family suprise :)

This is the start of our family trip to the beach....link fell asleep and SOMEONE had to hold his head up so poor Bell had to take the job lol!!

 Awww I love this picture of my baby and me!! :) He's showing you his crab shell lol...

 Rob flying his kite that he LOVES to do :) He is really great at it too

 We really ARE a great couple :) I love him sooo much!

 Oh silly boy....LOOK at that face lol!!

 Here I totally caught Bell in action...she did NOT pose like this haha! She realized the wind blew up her sweater and she got a bunch of sand in her pants!



2 comments:

  1. Now if the weather would just start acting up in Oregon, I could go to the beach too!

    xo your fellow momma & oregonian,

    brittany @ www.myabcsoup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some awesome memories! I love the expressions on Bell and Juliet's faces, haha. Let's all go to the coast when mom and dad get back and are rested up - I would love that! :)

    P.S. You're beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete